Monday, June 11, 2012

Gods strength + our weekness = MIRACLES





When I am in the Shadows, the sun seems to be most beautiful!
The soul of the wounded calls for help and God does not regard it as foolish
Job 24:12

Do you ever have days where you are out of strength? Where you are sure if one more person needs something from you you may just explode?

I do!

I used to feel very guilty for those days, I used to feel guilty that I just am not strong enough to handle all the needs and wants around me, I used to feel like I was failing God and that He was disappointed in me....

Now I know better

I can not do this life on my own, in my own strength, I can't, I need HIS strength to fill me up, I need to empty myself giving HIM space to fill me. Oh but admitting my weakness is so hard for me!

letting go of my need to be right had to start with me believing that God loves my ugly, that all HE wants is ALL my heart, not perfect Jesus girl. the problem is i really like being perfect Jesus girl, it makes me feel lovable, strong, powerful and “better”! If I could put my stinkin pride in a box and throw it into the deepest ocean….I would become a scuba diver!! *sigh*


He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.
Isaiah 40:11

I'm so very  grateful that God does not expect me to be strong all the time....that He is ready and willing to carry me on those hard days....
HE gently leads me!!!



HE is there, waiting for us


ready to break through the darkness of our self reliance, and pride, ready to fill us up with HIS strength and HIS power.


No comments:

Post a Comment